The government thinks that education system should be up to date. Following are a list of the subjects taught in school. Which two do you thinks are the most important subjects and which one is the least important to the young people?Literature, sport, ma

The government thinks that education system should be up to date. Following are a list of the subjects taught in school. Which two do you thinks are the most important subjects and which one is the least important to the young people?
Literature, sport, mathematics, economics, physics, music, psychology, history, geogpraphy, foreign language

It is true that nowadays students in school are taught by many subjects which are essential for their knowledge and skill in the future. Since there are so many subject that pupil learn in school, I believe that literature and mathematics are the most crucial then studying about foreign languages takes the smaller attention to learn about.

Literature puts the first important for student because this subject is the most fundamental to master. People cannot do simple things such as write and read if they do not taught literature. Moreover this is the first step for arising to next level of knowledge. When children conquer writing and writing they can study for further and more difficult materials. Literature is the door which the student can open to enter to other knowledge indeed.

The other important ones is mathematics. The same essential point is that mathematics is the language for science. In science, many formula or even a case that needs mathematics skill to solve that things. For example, to understand only about the theory in physics is always not completed enough because student also need to measure the weight, height, masses and others which needs good skill of math.

On the other hand, learn about foreign language is the least important to young people. Unlike other subject that student must meet with them every day, studying other languages should only takes around one or two hours in a week. It should not put the greater concern for pupil. Besides, to take a bigger portion of learning other languages is not an obligation for students. They can choose whether they need it or not.

To sum up, every subjects that are taught in school has it own benefit but literature and mathematics is the most subject that student should concern to it while mastering other languages are in the last position.

there are so many subject
there are so many subjects

because this subject is the most fundamental to master.
because this subject is the most fundamental one to master.

The other important ones is mathematics.
Another important one is mathematics.

good skill of math.
good skills of math.

learn about foreign language is the least important to young people.
learning about foreign language is the least important thing to young people.
learning about foreign language is least important to young people.

should only takes around one or two hours
should only take around one or two hours

but literature and mathematics is the most subject that student should concern to it while mastering other languages are in the last position.