A growing number of people feel that animals should not be exploited by people and that they should have the same rights as humans, while others argue that humans must employ animals to satisfy their various needs, including uses for food and research.Dis

A growing number of people feel that animals should not be exploited by people and that they should have the same rights as humans, while others argue that humans must employ animals to satisfy their various needs, including uses for food and research.
Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Many people believe that human should treat the animal in the appropriate way. While other prefer to take only advantages from them, it is also undeniable that many others refuse to use them unfairly.

People have been in mutual relation with animal since ancient time. Some animals turn into friend with human. They live in one roof, eat together, and enjoy the quality time. Animals also provide basic food needs from human. Everybody consume meatball, fried chicken, and many others food which are distributed by animals. In addition, animal helps people in various hard jobs. They become a porter, help the farmer cultivate the land, accompany to hunt, and keep the home savely.

Although it seems people exploit the animals much, but people should still deal with the same good condition to animals. People have big responsible for animal life. For example people should feed the animal, supply daily needs, order them not in rude manner. Employing animals, however, can be exhausting sometimes, but people must do it in a very smooth way.

To sum up, I stand on the argument that humans need to give a satisfying feedback for animals working to them.

Everybody consume meatball, fried chicken
Everybody consumes meatball, fried chicken

Sentence: and many others food which are distributed by animals.
Suggestion: Refer to others and food

Sentence: They become a porter, help the farmer cultivate the land, accompany to hunt, and keep the home savely.
Error: savely Suggestion: No alternate word

Minimum 250 words wanted.