Happiness is considered very important in life. Why is it difficult to define? What factors are important in acheiving happiness?

Happiness refers to a feeling of joy. Happiness plays a major role in one's life and no doubt majority of people think to be happy in their lives. Happiness differ from person to person by considering the nature of behavior. Nature of happiness makes difficult to describe but most of the people enjoy the feeling happiness.

Happiness is difficult to describe due to the fact that it varies from person to person. No one can understand the feeling of another person's happiness, as every individual have their own passion from which they feel pleasure to be. For instance, some people will be feel happy in earning money, whereas, others feel happy by considering health and family are important. In addition, some other feel happy in achieving success, at the same time , the same person may feel happy for different reasons.

Although the term 'Happiness' is difficult to describe, there are few important factors to achieve it.The first thing is, basic needs in one's own life is food and shelter for survival. It is difficult to be happy, if there is no food or shelter in one's life.

Another equally important aspect is, feel of greatest joy is found in sharing experiences and feelings with relatives and friends. Also, one's own freedom plays a key factor in happiness.

By the way of conclusion, happiness is difficult to describe because it is different from individual to individual, but basic needs in one's life, sharing experiences and individual's freedom are the important factors in achieving happiness.

Sentence: Happiness differ from person to person by considering the nature of behavior.
Description: The fragment Happiness differ from is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace differ with verb, past participle

as every individual have their own passion
as every individual has his own passions

some people will be feel happy
some people will feel happy
some people will be feeling happy