Happiness is considered very important in life. Why it is difficult to define? What factors are important in achieving happiness?

It is true that everyone in this world want to be happy although the definition of happiness is very hard because different people have different opinions about this word. However, there are several factors are considered to attain a happiness for human.

Obviously, to find out a precise description of satisfaction for every human is exactly very hard in the sense that several people wish several things to become happy. As an example, students want good result of his/her examination, unemployment young person hopes to get a good employment, and poor people pray for a large amount of money; so, these people particularly need various things to become pleased of their life. This example is not only entire people in this earth but also few people in this world. Thus, it is apparent from this example that the definition of a pleased person is absolutely troublesome work.

On the other hand, there are some exact things that can make a person happy even though different people have strictly different choices. For instance, a large amount of money, excellent job, comfortable house, modern car, and other household equipment can comprise a man/woman frolic. This is for some particular people, on the other side, the people, who have business, wish to expand their works; the pious people also want to more pious. From this above example it is explicit that when someone gets some desirable things of his/her life, one’s become happy.

In conclusion, people endeavor constantly to get their desired things, if they are successful, they become happy. It is fairly easy to comprehend that there are some specific goods, which lead to a comfortable life of a person, although it is very hard to precise these goods.

everyone in this world want to be happy
everyone in this world wants to be happy

there are several factors are considered to attain a happiness for human.
there are several factors which are considered to attain a happiness for human.
several factors are considered to attain a happiness for human.

is absolutely troublesome work.
is absolutely a troublesome work.
is absolutely troublesome.

it is very hard to precise these goods.
Definitions of precise
adjective
marked by exactness and accuracy of expression or detail.
"precise directions"
synonyms: exact, accurate, correct, specific, detailed, explicit, unambiguous, definite