How should animals be treated

How should animals be treated?

Today there has been a major concern for rights of the animals as many of them have been increasingly extincting e.g., lion, tiger whales etc. and even treated badly in zoos and in circus. Some people want for animals special residence, restricted for human activities, like sanctuaries, can benefit to animals for their surviving.

In present scenario, many wild animals are kept in zoos behind bars and some of them are given training with extreme pressure and torture for circus. On the other side, many people keep domestic animals like dogs, cats etc. for their hobby and for their status symbol. Some people keep such animals to break their loneliness. Moreover, many people in undeveloped regions use animals like camels, horses, oxen for pulling their vehicles.

However, sometimes people fail to take care of animals properly and ruin their health and often they throw them on the streets where they feel insecurity and terror of other stray animals. Furthermore, some people hunt animals for their skins or organs as they are sold very costly in international market. Nevertheless, government can make panel for specific region and can monitor on the activities of people. Meanwhile, they can develop national parks and sanctuaries for the development and conservation of wild animals.

Thus, government should restrict people in keeping animals as it is against the law of freedom and should promote the preservation programs for animals otherwise they will remain no longer existed. In addition, government should fine or punish to the offenders treating animals badly. This trend will secure animals from their disappearance too.

Some people want for animals special residence,
Some people want special residence for animals ,

More content wanted to reach 8.0. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…