The idea of having a single career is becoming an old fashioned one. The new fashion mil be to have several careers or ways of earning money and further education will be something that continues throughout life.

20 years ago where people are contented on having a single career, as long as they have a stable job that can sustain their families daily needs and able to provide basic necessities. Most of our parents worked for 20-30 years in one company and they are fine with that. However, in the modern times that we are in now, some people prefers to have multiple jobs. In this essay, I will discuss the possible reasons why people tend to get more jobs and the importance of education throughout life.

Having a single career should be committed and focus at work. Usually, people stays in one company for a long time because of business stability. It is enough for them to have a comfortable office environment and nice people to work with. But in spite of that, sometimes it will compromise the career and knowledge growth because of doing the same thing for quite a while, unless there is a constant work promotion.

On the other hand, since we are working in a fast paced environment where the market is very competitive, people tend to work harder than before. Possible reasons are the expenses that need to cover such as house mortgage, supporting bigger families and expensive basic necessities. For them to be able to pay for these expenses, they need to get second or third jobs. In the recent years where "work from home" and Internet businesses are widely used, it is now convenient to do your tasks anywhere. Despite of getting a good income, some people who has multiple jobs looses focus and lacking of family time.

some people prefers to have multiple jobs
some people prefer to have multiple jobs

people stays in one company
people stay in one company

some people who has multiple jobs looses focus and lacking of family time.
some people who have multiple jobs lose focus and lacking of family time.

better to have 4-5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...