The idea of having a single career is becoming an old fashioned one. The new fashion will be to have several of ways of earning money and further education will be something that continues throughout life.

In modern era, many people believe that people have only one career this better, but it is the principal of old people because in the modern fashion, people can be success if they try to gain more than one careers to aid them easily to find the way for earning money and should be conformity with a good education to continue their In modern era, many people believe that people have only one career this better, but it is the principal of old people because in the modern fashion, people can be success if they try to gain more than one careers to aid them easily to find the way for earning money and should be conformity with a good education to continue their life. I think the good choose for people if they have one career because they can be focus in their career and create them feeling happy.

The several careers are the important aspect which to create people to gain a good life because it can aid people easily for earning money. Actually, all people need a better life cycle, so it is realist that people want to look for different way to gather much money as they have more than one job. Career is the most need for people increasing their finances, beside that they should have exemplary education because not everyone has the best ability, so they should have desirability with a good education to help them succeed. Differentiation of job and have more than one job are also assist people to gain many experience and they can know how to improve their ability.

On the other hand, almost people faith that it is better if people have only one career because it is for adding them focus and form them easily for gaining much money because of felling happy. The most important for people life is how to form their feel comfortable in their job to increase their skill. Sometimes, people need to focus to obtain in one problem because it can be facilitate people easier for earning money. For example, if some people hasjob to become a manager and only focus in their job it can gain a good salary and a good life.

In conclusion, the several careers are great for people to gain a better life and easily gather much money, but it is better if people only focus in one career to improve their ability and fell happy because I think the important for people how to form their life be better than before.

many people believe that people have only one career this better,
many people believe that it is better to have only one career,

people can be success
people can be successful

Sentence: I think the good choose for people if they have one career because they can be focus in their career and create them feeling happy.
Description: The fragment feeling happy . is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace happy with adverb
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to good and choose

Sentence: Career is the most need for people increasing their finances, beside that they should have exemplary education because not everyone has the best ability, so they should have desirability with a good education to help them succeed.
Description: The word that is not usually used as a WH-pronoun, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to that

Sentence: On the other hand, almost people faith that it is better if people have only one career because it is for adding them focus and form them easily for gaining much money because of felling happy.
Description: The fragment felling happy . is rare
Suggestion: Refer to people and faith

Sentence: The most important for people life is how to form their feel comfortable in their job to increase their skill.
Suggestion: Refer to people and life