Improvements in health education and trade are essential for the development of poorer nations. However, the governments of richer nations should take more responsibility for helping the poorer nations in such areas. To what extent do you agree or disagre

Improvements in health education and trade are essential for the development of poorer nations. However, the governments of richer nations should take more responsibility for helping the poorer nations in such areas. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Health, education and trade economic are more important than lifestyle to have attention in the country. Nation make improvements health, education and trade. In this world, the richer nations can help other poorer nations to give educate about that fields like share about new knowledge in health, education and trade and give support money. I agree if richer nations should take more responsibility for helping the poorer nations in such areas.

Firstly, the richer nations have more information about health, education and trade because that country had good condition. The country can use very well and good implementation. The richer nations can give information about health to poorer nations. For example, about cancer. United State and Germany have been working together to research and find the medicine for protect people from cancer. For each information, they share to other countries like Indonesia, Malaysia, and India.

Absolutely, richer nations give donation or be sponsorship to help that poorer nations. For example, earthquake in Indonesia and many people have broken leg, asthma, and get trauma. For that condition, Saudi Arabia send medicines, doctors, money and health tools to help Indonesian citizen.

Every country can not live alone in this world like person need another person to help do something. So, it is good to make good relation for each nations and give more attention for helping other nations. It can make balance position and make good tolerance in each nations. I hope it can be happen for other nations in this world.

The conclusion is richer nations or poorer nations make good relation to help each other and make world in peace.

Sentence: Health, education and trade economic are more important than lifestyle to have attention in the country.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to trade and economic

Nation make improvements health, education and trade.
Nation makes improvements in health, education and trade.

Sentence: The country can use very well and good implementation.
Description: The fragment very well and is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace well with adjective

Sentence: United State and Germany have been working together to research and find the medicine for protect people from cancer.
Sentence: United State and Germany have been working together to research and find the medicine for protecting people from cancers.

Sentence: For that condition, Saudi Arabia send medicines, doctors, money and health tools to help Indonesian citizen.
Description: The fragment Arabia send medicines is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace send with verb, past tense

Sentence: Every country can not live alone in this world like person need another person to help do something.
Description: The fragment person need another is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace need with verb, past tense

Sentence: So, it is good to make good relation for each nations and give more attention for helping other nations.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and nations

Sentence: It can make balance position and make good tolerance in each nations.
Suggestion: Refer to each and nations