Improvements in health, education and trade are essential for the development of poorernations. However, the governments of richer nations should take more responsibility forhelping the poorer nations in such areas.To what extent do you agree or disagree

Improvements in health, education and trade are essential for the development of poorer
nations. However, the governments of richer nations should take more responsibility for
helping the poorer nations in such areas.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Health, education and trade are the fundamental things needed for the poorer nations to develop their countries. Many people argue that poorer nations themselves have to take the responsibility for all these things and richer nations just have to focus on their own country's welfare. However, I believe that the governments of richer nations should think about this matter and spend some time and money to help the poorer nations in the critical areas which are very vital for the development.

To begin with, help from richer countries to poorer nations in the critical areas results in several benefits globally. As we know, the crime rate in the world is rising alarmingly and it has affected both developed and developing countries. The main reason for committing crime is due to the lack of money and education and it is often committed by poor people rather than rich people. The extreme nature of crime such as rape, murder is more prevalent in poor nations. If developed countries provide some help to the developing countries in the critical areas such as heath, education and trade as I mentioned above, such crime rates would decrease dramatically and we could imagine the safer world. Furthermore, tourism would also prosper in developing countries, as visitor generally like to visit the safe places with the availability of all basic amenities.

Another reason I would like to mention why poorer nations need to get support from richer nations is that it is the everybody's fundamental right to have basic amenities. It is a matter of fact that many people in the world are being deprived of these basic amenities. The governments of poorer nations are so poor that they can't support their citizens with such things. In such case, the governments of developed countries are definitely responsible to take into this account.

In conclusion, education, health and trade are the basic fundamental things needed for the poorer countries to excel and as these things are not provided well by the poorer nations to their citizens, the responsibility comes to the hand of governments of richer nations to take care of them.