An increasing number of people change their career and place of residence several times during their life time. Is this a positive or negative development

Nowadays people earn their entire life for their daily need such as food and housing since they are demanded during their life time so that they can survive for the entire life. If people change their career and place of residence several times during their life time, they will have the positive and negative impact.

For the first we can analyze positive side that people change their career and place of residence to experience their developing skill. It would be impossible to get success counting only one skill on. It generally happens for the young people before they are to be master in a particular skill so that they chalange as much as they can learn for their experiences in the future to get better life. In this case, they should move their place of the residence because of the demand of the work annually, but in the fact it risks to the old-getting people.

Secondly, from the negative side people moving to their career and place of residence are claimed unconsistent and unserious people to work in any place. However, people see other not only how hard they work but also their credibility to consist and stand for their job.

To sum up for this statement is if they want to earn by themselves regularly and survive during their entire life, they must stand on their career and place to earn especially for their family. It does not matter what their career is when they consist and stand on it to stay in the same place of the residence they will survive and succeeded during their life time.

they will survive and succeeded during their life time.
they will survive and succeed during their life time.

Sentence: It generally happens for the young people before they are to be master in a particular skill so that they chalange as much as they can learn for their experiences in the future to get better life.
Error: chalange Suggestion: challenges

Sentence: Secondly, from the negative side people moving to their career and place of residence are claimed unconsistent and unserious people to work in any place.
Error: unserious Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: unconsistent Suggestion: No alternate word