Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. What extent do you agree and disagree? What measure do you think would be effective.

some people think that to solve the increasing traffic and pollution issues, the fuel price should be increased.I believe that only increasing fuel price is not the right way to control these issues. Using own vehicle gives more comfort, time-saver and convenient. I feel government should take some initiatives to encourage people using public transport which will help in reduction these problems as result.

To begin with, personal vehicle is most comfortable transport compare to public transport. Just get into your vehicle and turn on the ignition and can drive wherever compare to people who do not have their vehicles and have to depend on public transport, need to follow the timings.

Secondly, it helps us to save our valuable time as you are not dependent on others and to make your own time table which in turn save your time. In today's busy world, this will be considered as one of the most important factor.

Additionally, it is the convenient transport. It can be used whenever it is needed and can drive wherever you want. It doesn't require to follow particular timings like public transport.

However, we should not ignore environmental issues which are caused by traffic and pollution. People should also understand their statutory responsibilities towards the society and health for their and future generation.

I think Government also should encourage the people to use public transport. Make people aware and motivate them by running road shows or campaigns for clean environment. Increasing the price will not solve the issue. People may limit the use for some time but it can not be stopped completely. Instead, the people should be realized the seriousness of these problems and let them make decision of it.

personal vehicle is most comfortable transport compare to public transport.
personal vehicle is the most comfortable transport compared to public transport.

Just get into your vehicle and turn on the ignition and can drive wherever compare to people who do not have their vehicles and have to depend on public transport, need to follow the timings.
Description: what is the subject for this 'need'?

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.