Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective?

Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
What other measures do you think might be effective?

The world is now under destruction. Maybe that statement seems cruel, but the reality is just like the notion. Traffic problems and pollution problems could be blamed as the causes. To solve those problems, I am faithfully believe that one solution can be made is by rising the price of gas to solve the traffic problems and environment problems respectively, especially in Indonesia.

First thing that is very important to note is that the main reason why people nowadays have a trend to buy new vehicle is because the petrol price is beneath the international price in Indonesia. The government should reconsider their oil policy if they do not want to see the problems getting worse. The low price of oil makes society become consumptive and they do not realize that every fuel that used are unrenewable. Moreover, it can be led to massive congestion problem because the more petrol price is cheaper, the more people tend to buy new car, the more crowded the city become. This is why it is very crucial to synchronize the local price with international price which is higher.

Another reason that is also important to note, the increasing price of gas could be considered as green policy. By rocketing the price of it, this may diminish the amount of green house effect to the atmosphere. This policy is long vision policy, because the positive effects can be felt by our descent. Indeed, we do not want to become nuisance ancestor by inheriting terrible problems such as environment problems.

Other attempts that can be done to solve above problems are by increasing public transportation and invent new alternative energy.

All in all, in order to diminish mentioned problems, those attempts can be imposed by the executive.

I am faithfully believe that
I am faithfully believed that
I faithfully believe that

one solution can be made is by rising the price
one solution which can be made is by rising the price

the more petrol price is cheaper, the more people tend to buy new car, the more crowded the city become.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

could be considered as green policy
could be considered as a green policy

This policy is long vision policy
This policy is a long vision policy

are by increasing public transportation and invent new alternative energy.
are by increasing public transportation and by inventing new alternative energy.

Sentence: The low price of oil makes society become consumptive and they do not realize that every fuel that used are unrenewable.
Error: unrenewable Suggestion: No alternate word