Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.To what extend do you agree or disagree?What other measures do you think might be effective?

Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.
To what extend do you agree or disagree?
What other measures do you think might be effective?

Pollution has been a important problem of people’s life for hundreds of year. Scinceists suggest different way for solving this problem,but the numbers of cars increase through traffic and pollution problems. Some people think,increasing the price of petrol can affects these problems.Of course,I agree with this statement, but pollution is not merely caused by traffic or other petrol demanded cars. I want to write about given statement,first and then I will give my own opinion.

We know that traffic can not used without petrol and in some countries the price of petrol is low and people drive their car more than public transport. In these countries,government must rise the provide of petrol.Researches illustrate that this method was successful. For instance,in the western Europe, petrol is expensive because it is import product for this region and the population of this area tries to use public or other possible transport. Surely,this is not merely way for declining traffic and pollution problems.

In my opinion,the best way to dissolve these problems are giving information to people about damages of pollution.If everyone understands the danger which caused by humans, they will be environmentally friendly. For example,my brother used his car for different purposes and sometime the car was unnecessary. I talk about the damages of cars to him and now he does not drive car like before. Most time he rides bicycle.

In conclusion,higher price of petrol can be solve the problems about traffic and pollution but the best way is providing information to peoples about these problems. And I strongly suggest that people must be a friend of nature.

Pollution has been a important problem
Pollution has been an important problem

Sentence: Some people think,increasing the price of petrol can affects these problems.Of course,I agree with this statement, but pollution is not merely caused by traffic or other petrol demanded cars.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to can and affects

Sentence: I want to write about given statement,first and then I will give my own opinion.
Description: The fragment , first and is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace first with adjective

because it is import product for this region
because it is an import product for this region

Sentence: In these countries,government must rise the provide of petrol.Researches illustrate that this method was successful.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to the and provide

higher price of petrol can be solve the problems
higher price of petrol can solve the problems

the best way to dissolve these problems are giving information
the best way to dissolve these problems is giving information