Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.To what extent do you agree or disagree?What other measures do you think might be effective?

Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
What other measures do you think might be effective?

It is constantly argued that how to protect our world away from pollution, as well as traffic jam. Some people think that it can be solved in the way of increasing fuel price. I kind discord this opinion because of the following reasons.

In modern cities, there is a considerably large need of petrol from transportation tools, not only personal, but also public. By rising gas price, ordinary people could cost more of their incomes on these types of transportation. It not a big deal for the rich ones due to their wealth, however, the poor people will suffer. Even more, it could affect economy of the country, especially one in developing. Honestly, never is problem the price of petrol, and it is the amount of automobiles.

To decrease air pollution and ease traffic jam, the number of machine using gasoline have to be limited, because they are the directly reasons of these two problems. There are several ways in order to do this. For instance, the requirement of private cars will decline by encouraging public transportation; the air will be purified by planting more trees in the city; also can new energy be used in transportation to saving traditional engine release.

Overall, people who intend to resolve the given problem by increasing gas price actually want to decrease the total number of cars. Nevertheless, I don't think it's the best way we can do. With the ideas mentioned above, it can be achieved better.

Sentence: I kind discord this opinion because of the following reasons.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to I and kind

It not a big deal for the rich ones
It is not a big deal for the rich ones

it could affect economy of the country, especially one in developing.
it could affect economy of the country, especially the one in developing.

Minimum 250 words wanted.