Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.To what extend do you agre or disagree?What other measures do you think might be effective?

Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.
To what extend do you agre or disagree?
What other measures do you think might be effective?

Currently traffic and pollution are the most complex problems in all over the world. Although some people claim that with along rising in the price of petrol lots of handicaps will be solved, I disagree.

To begin with, those who support increasing the price of petrol believe that with this action societies will be confronted to decrease of traffic jams and pollution owing to fewer demands. Proponent of an increase in petrol’s price argue that communities benefit from this issue, for example, governments spend the obtained incomes in the education of public sanitation, industry, public transport, so on and so forth.

Nevertheless, there are a lot of reasons indicating aforementioned subject is not practical. As we all are well aware petrol’s price after increment will have a fixed amount for all people whatever rich or poor. Therefore, poor people will be engaged with new problem, as far as I know governments have been constituted in order to remove short comings not creation of another adverse feature. As well as this, history has shown that the rise of prices will not give birth to less use.

There are plenty of measures that can be performed in effective ways to tackle these problems. Firstly, high quality public transport is a beneficial solution which will encourage people to consume less petrol. Secondly, good plan of key buildings such as schools, universities, offices that are located in diverse regions of cities so as to prevent from traffic particularly in rush hours. Finally, further measurements could be widening roads and higher punishments for defective vehicles.

To sum up, I personally believe that increasing the price of petrol is the most bootless way and this solution will not work. Alternative ways should be presented by authorities to make societies without pollution and traffic.

is beneficial solution
is a beneficial solution

to make societies without pollution and traffic.
Description: check books how to use 'without'

such as schools, universities, offices so that are located in diverse regions of cities
such as schools, universities, offices that are located in diverse regions of cities