Internet access for minors can be dangerous. Do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge and experience.

For the past decades, the Internet has changed our life dramatically. Despite endless opportunities, it can be harmful, and not only for minors. I am going to consider the reasons, positive and negative effects of this problem.

Obviously, the positive changes brought by the Internet cannot be underestimated. It became an invaluable source of information, an affordable means of communication, a convenient method of payment and a great entertainment.

On the other hand, it contains numerous dangers. If you are not careful enough, you might easily get into trouble. Of course, it is more related to minors, but inexperienced and carefree adults can also be trapped. It is true, that the Internet contains much information, but it cannot be completely trusted. Consequently, we should be aware and not rely on everything we read online.

Undoubtedly, we all have to be very careful, not depending on the age. For example, communicating with someone on websites like Friendfinder, how can you be sure you are speaking exactly with the same person who is in the photograph? His age, marital status, profession, country of residence – all this information can be false. Moreover, endless adverts, which guarantee 100% result, are not totally reliable either. But the most dangerous thing is giving your personal details. This information can be misused, hence you might be blackmailed or suddenly the volume of money on your bank account can become less.

Overall, the Internet is an amazing tool, which saves our time and gives endless opportunities. But if we are not constantly alert, it might ruin our relationships, traumatise emotionally and decrease our wealth.

More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…