The Internet has transformed lives and economies but it turning the world into a global village. Soon everybody will think and behave in the same way. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

There is no disputing the fact that the internet has been penetrating into our lives for the last decade and it has become one of the most inseparable parts of us. It is a commonly held belief that the internet has altered people’s lives and countries’ economies, therefore everyone will act in the same way and there will be no disparity among all the human beings in the future. However, some still oppose the view that internet’s benefits far outweigh its downsides and it cannot change everything, particularly people’s attitudes. In this essay, both viewpoints will be analyzed before a ...

Sentence: From my perspective, we should make use of the internet mediocrely so as to prevent disastrous effects.
Error: mediocrely Suggestion: No alternate word