'Internet is helping humankind for getting information important from corner of the world'

There is one network that helping humankind's for getting information important from corner of the world. However, some of people think that the internet can be able to access to so much information creates problems. I think that the internet brings us to advantages as well as disadvantages.

Firstly, I hold that the internet gives us many benefits. Many persons can be able to access traveling, news, business, journal, lesson books, etc. Others benefit if we gain information about scholarship, we can search in the internet. So, we should not go to scholarship There is no doubt the internet is one network that helping humankind's for getting information important from corner of the world. However, some of people think that the internet can be able to access to so much information creates problems. I think that the internet brings us to advantages as well as disadvantages. Secondly, many persons can be able to official for getting information. Otherwise, many students can communicate with supervisor in overseas, if they want to continue study in abroad. Therefore, the internet makes the world smaller for us, with the result that we easier to communicate with other countries.

However, the internet brings us problem because we access to so much information. For instance, a lawyer from Jakarta the name is Abbas. He was Maya's lawyer. He wrote status in social media or we often called twitter through network of internet. The status was purpose to Artist such Ahmad's child. Abbas wrote about attitude him because previous Ahmad's child undergo accident that he bump several persons in the street. I think that if he did not like Ahmad's child attitude, he should not make status to so much in the internet because it could make problem. Then, Abbas wrote of constant of status others in twitter. It was not good because I feel that did not gain. Therefore, many people could look his information and it could broke name someone.

To sum up, I believe that the internet brings many advantages than disadvantages for developing in future life and we can improve developing knowledge.

There is one network that helping humankind's for getting information important from corner of the world
There is one network that is helping humankind for getting important information from the corner of the world

that the internet can be able to access to so much information creates problems
that the internet which can be able to access to so much information creates problems

Sentence: Many persons can be able to access traveling, news, business, journal, lesson books, etc. Others benefit if we gain information about scholarship, we can search in the internet.
Description: The fragment , etc. Others benefit is rare

Sentence: So, we should not go to scholarship There is no doubt the internet is one network that helping humankind's for getting information important from corner of the world.
Description: The tag a noun, singular, common, genitive is not usually followed by for
Suggestion: Refer to humankind's and for
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to information and important

Sentence: Therefore, the internet makes the world smaller for us, with the result that we easier to communicate with other countries.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective, comparative
Suggestion: Refer to we and easier

Sentence: For instance, a lawyer from Jakarta the name is Abbas.
Description: The tag a noun, singular, proper is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to Jakarta and the

Sentence: The status was purpose to Artist such Ahmad's child.
Suggestion: Refer to Artist and such

Sentence: Abbas wrote about attitude him because previous Ahmad's child undergo accident that he bump several persons in the street.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to attitude and him
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a noun, singular, proper, genitive
Suggestion: Refer to previous and Ahmad's
Description: The fragment child undergo accident is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace undergo with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Description: The fragment he bump several is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace bump with verb, past tense

Sentence: Therefore, many people could look his information and it could broke name someone.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to could and broke