It is becoming increasingly popular to have a year off between finishing school and going to university. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this?

Every year, it is becoming more common for young people to have a free year when finishing school and before starting the university. This one year period can have advantages for some people and disadvantages for others. Since some students finishing the school are sometimes confused or not certain about their decisions, it is important to help and instruct them.

A year off between the end of school and the starting studies at the university can be advantageous to that persons who are not sure about which career to follow in the future. During this time, the people can think more about the course that he or she will choose. They can also prepare better theirselves for the entrance to another level of the students life, the university studies, which will have more complex requirements.

On the other hand, for some students a year without the studies routine, between school and university, can be a disaster. This happens because they will not be productive during a hole year and consequently, they can loose the focus, sometimes not returning for the studies. To exemplify, in this year off the person can start working or just traveling, which makes more difficult to come back for an academic life.

In conclusion, the young people should think seriously about taking a year off between finishing school and going to the university. This decision should be done if there are great advantages that impact in their future professional activity. Moreover, they should be guided and listen to the the people with more experience, such as their parents or mentors.

to that persons who are not sure
to those persons who are not sure

during a hole year and consequently, they can loose the focus,
during a whole year and consequently, they can lose the focus,

Sentence: They can also prepare better theirselves for the entrance to another level of the students life, the university studies, which will have more complex requirements.
Suggestion: Refer to students and life

Sentence: On the other hand, for some students a year without the studies routine, between school and university, can be a disaster.
Suggestion: Refer to studies and routine

Sentence: Moreover, they should be guided and listen to the the people with more experience, such as their parents or mentors.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and the

Error: theirselves Suggestion: themselves

Sentence Length SD: 4.743 7.5 //"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. More sentences varieties wanted.

-----------------------