it is believed that people health will be worsening in the future than it is today. to what extent do you agree or disagree.

life style has under gone dramatic changes over couple of decades.Presently, people health is anticipated to be more adverse in coming fast and furious modern era instead of today.on the contrary, others have conflicting views. Here I would like to discord with given statement.

There are manifold points to shore up my point of view.First and foremost, In this jet age of 21st century, people are more educated, advance, aware and conscious for their health. To be specific, They know that "health is wealth" and therefore they heavily rely on traditional foods instead of fast foods they know the pros and cons of both items.Apart from it, government also plays a phenomenal role to stimulate people for healthy life style by organizing seminars as they know that, healthy people can work with great efficiency which could be fruitful for the economy of any country .Besides this, administration is motivating manufactures to add nutrients to their products and farmers to pesticides and herbicides.As a result, health of people is expected to be more healthier rather then today.

further emphasizing on my point of view. Initially science has brought a gigantic revolution in the field of medical. for example, the availability of latest medicines allows us to cure severe disease with less efforts. Therefore, life expectancy is on the rise in many parts of the world. Consequently, health is predicted to be superior in years to come. Further more, the presence of health institutions,yoga centers,gyms and other meditation areas plays a magnificent role to vanish the health problem . Hence, people are going there for getting good physical and mental health relaxation. on the other hand, others have conflicting views.

They think that , success has become a ultimate goal that most of the people desire to achieve. For instance, life style has become more busiest in this high tech era .people are doing work round the clock to full fill their mighty aspirations.Therefore, desire of aristocratic life style does not allows them to go any health care centre. Apart from it , they are leading sedentary life style as technology blessed them with many exceptional things .As a result, absence of physical work will make their health more worse.

to recapitulate, undeniably, people are awared about every thing in this world and they know about the advantages of healthier life style. However, it is their their decision that how they want to lead their life in future but I still believe that, health of people will be superior in future instead of today.

people health is anticipated to be more adverse in coming fast and furious modern era instead of today.

to be more healthier rather then today.
to be more healthy than today.

a ultimate goal
an ultimate goal

life style has become more busiest
life style has become more busy

does not allows them to go any health care centre
does not allow them to go any health care centre

Sentence: to recapitulate, undeniably, people are awared about every thing in this world and they know about the advantages of healthier life style.
Error: awared Suggestion: No alternate word

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.