“it is better to have knowledge of many academic subjects than to specialize in one specifics subject”

Some people consider that it is better to have knowledge of many academic subject than to specialize in one specific subject. I agree with the opinion. This following essay will explain why specializing in one specific subject is btter than in many subjects.

Focusing on one specific subject can make us easily to learn the subject because our concentration is focus in one thing. If the concentration is focus in one subject only, it will help us to know many things relating with the subject deeply. So, we can be expert in that subject. Expert in one subject makes us easy to decide our job. For example, learning economics deeply and knowing many things relating with economic, surely we are easy tobe an economist or a businessman. Meanwhile, focusing in one subject makes the government or people easy to find person who is expert in a particular subject.

Unfortunately, in some countries specially in many developing countries such as Indonesia, many subjects are learnt by students from elementary school until junior high school. So, the fact is many students become stress bacuse they cannot find the connections among the subjects. Then, they are buzy because they have to do many assignments. The students are usually confused to decide their major when they want to go to the university. Meanwhile, sometimes a company is difficult to find a person who are expert to do a certain job.

Accordingly, it can be concluded that we are better to be focused in one subject than in many subjects. It can make us easy to find a specialist job and learning a subject deeply.

because our concentration is focus in one thing.
because our concentration is focused on one thing.

the fact is many students become stress
the fact is that many students become stressful

find a person who are expert
find a person who is an expert

make us easy to find a specialist job and learning a subject deeply.
make us easy to find a specialist job and learn a subject deeply.

Sentence: This following essay will explain why specializing in one specific subject is btter than in many subjects.
Error: btter Suggestion: butter

Sentence: For example, learning economics deeply and knowing many things relating with economic, surely we are easy tobe an economist or a businessman.
Error: tobe Suggestion: to be

Sentence: So, the fact is many students become stress bacuse they cannot find the connections among the subjects.
Error: bacuse Suggestion: backs

Sentence: Then, they are buzy because they have to do many assignments.
Error: buzy Suggestion: busy