It is generally accepted that families are not as close as they used to be. Give some reasons why this change has happened and suggest how families could be brought closer together. Include any relevant examples from your experience.

It is generally accepted that families are not as close as they used to be. Give some reasons why this change has happened and suggest how families could be brought closer together.
Include any relevant examples from your experience.

It is fact that. family is the main joint with full of bonds. It is generally accepted that each member of a family is connected with each one. Specially all the children connected with their mothers than fathers because mother is the main role of a family. However in present days the unity of a family has changed of disappeared in our society due to some insignificant conditions such as the advancement of modern technology or the numerous competition among every people. According to the both reasons, the majority does not have enough time to spend of share their happiness and sadness with their families. Hence i'm going to substantiate my views with relevant examples.

As we all know, the modern technology has well developed. Today we do everything with the help of technology worldwide. When the country is being developed there should be both mental and physical improvement as a result of a successful country. Although we use the modern technology we should not beyond the limitation. Simultaneously the education system has been advanced. So eventually it is create a huge competition, initially among the children because they need to be succeed to reach their targets in education field. These are the main reasons related to this matter.

The best way to solve this problem is develop the bonds and connections between children and their parents.For instant in Sri Lanka, so many people live with their families from the beginning upto their marriage life. Family can be consider as the back bone of our life. What we have to do is, spend more and more time with our families as well as we should refresh our bonds. Though we are busy we must separate a time to get together wherever we have time. Specially we must be limited whenever we are using technology such as facebook, twitter etc.

In conclusion, we must protect our family bonds. Therefore everyone to be determined at this situation, so that it will be helpful for a successful life as well as for a wonderful world.

It is fact that. family is the main joint with full of bonds.
It is the fact that family is the main joint with full of bonds.

does not have enough time to spend of share their happiness
does not have enough time to spend or share their happiness

Sentence: So eventually it is create a huge competition, initially among the children because they need to be succeed to reach their targets in education field.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and create

Sentence: The best way to solve this problem is develop the bonds and connections between children and their parents.For instant in Sri Lanka, so many people live with their families from the beginning upto their marriage life.
Suggestion: Refer to is and develop

Family can be consider as the back bone of our life.
Family can be considered as the back bone of our life.

Error: upto Suggestion: ?