It is generally agreed that society benefits from the work of its members. Compare the contributions of artists to society with the contributions of scientists to society. Which type of contribution do you think is valued more by your society? Give specif

It is generally agreed that society benefits from the work of its members. Compare the contributions of artists to society with the contributions of scientists to society. Which type of contribution do you think is valued more by your society? Give specific reasons to support your answer.

It is a hot topic that people discuss about the contribution of artworks are more or less than the contribution of science developments. Personally, both sides have tremendous merits to our society. In this essay, I shall discuss both sides for a number of reasons.

To begin with, the contribution of artworks is overestimated. Firstly, artworks nourish peoples’ souls. Art productions can enrich society because people embrace to view the beauty of artworks. People can relax and charge their mental to be more lively. Making artworks also allows people to express their perspective throughout the world which is another way to release some pressure. Secondly, the value of art is also countless. Many artworks have sentimental value to society, which can recall some stories behind. Lastly, as artworks can be used in order to beautify a city, art also attracts the high number of tourists. With a lot of tourists, it definitely boosts national economy.

On the other hand, there are also many points to support the science side. Science also plays no less important role to society. Science developments have a great impact to human beings. Many improvements such as telecommunication, transportation and medication can change our lives to be much better than in the past. Science always attracts people by offering useful technologies such as household appliances or gadgets. The myriad benefits of science can approve that science improvement is vey essential for all human lives. People cannot deserve a higher standard life that we have these days, if we do not have various science careers such as environmental scientists who discover natural resources or doctors who invent effective vaccines or medications. Moreover, many scientists in the past sacrificed for doing many experiments in order to improve human lives to become more convenient and comfortable. Therefore, the invention and effort of scientists are also priceless which is not less than artists.

In conclusion, both sides are equal. Art nourishes people souls, while science improves our lives to be easier.

people discuss about the contribution of artworks are more or less than the contribution of science developments.
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: The myriad benefits of science can approve that science improvement is vey essential for all human lives.
Error: vey Suggestion: No alternate word

Better to say one side is more important than another side in the conclusion according to the question: Which type of contribution do you think is valued more by your society?