It is generally believed that the internet is an excellent means of communication but some people suggest that it may not be the best place to find information.

Nowadays it is difficult to imagine life without internet: it is used for every purpose, from social networks like Facebook and Twitter to mean of communication with skype or others.

However, more time passed, more technology evolved making us more addicted to its use: to reach a place we use google maps, to know something about health, news or other information we trust what we find online completely.

This is the reason why some people suggested that internet is not exactly the best place where to find information or material: even if is very fast and comfortable to consult, we probably give to it a role too much fundamental and we are impressed by what we find in our research without asking anymore to ourselves if what we read is true or not.

In fact, some sites like Wikipedia are not always trustable and the major part of the material we find, it is the result of a superficial research of information without even consulting a book that may confirm it.

Moreover, it has to be considered that much info may be extorted or changed by powerful organizations that control media and subsequently internet too: more than once we heard about info kept secret from the NASA.

To conclude, in my opinion too, internet is an excellent and effective way to communicate and keep in contact with people from all over the world, however what really matters is how we approach it: it would be ideal to start again to consult and read books or ask the opinion of experts to verify our information in order to avoid to lose our capability to judge what is true of the material we find online.

Don't put one sentence as one paragraph.