It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician. Discuss both these view

It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

According to researchers, innate ability is unique in every person. While some people believe that practice can be worked as well as natural ability, I think there are further explanations for this issue.

Generally, innate ability: sport, music or art has known as a specific talent in someone since they were born. Sometimes, we can see that some people who have innate ability do not need to take a lot of practice to be major with their abilities. For instance, Cristiano Ronaldo, a Portuguese footballer who plays football from a young child, has sport talent which could win easily in competitions. However, although Cristian Ronaldo is a role model of his ability, he said that he also should often do training.

On the other hand, there is a quote said “perfect practice makes perfect result” which means although someone does not that specific talent, he also could a satisfied effort on something he learned. For example: a Korean pianist, Lee Hee-ah, has only two fingers on each hand. When she was in early age, she did not any talent of playing piano, but her parent support made her doing a lot practice, then she become a masterpiece of piano. From Lee Hee-ah, I believe that learning a special subject could result a masterpiece.

Admittedly, I agree that some of the success and popular people are well-known because of their talent and creations. However, I believe that there are plenty ways to achieve a satisfied effort. Not only efforts but also success in life is possible.

what are the verbs for following sentence?

1.she did not any talent of playing piano,

2.although someone does not that specific talent,

3.he also could a satisfied effort on something