It has been proved that smoking kills. In some countries it has been made illegal for people to smoke in public places expect in certain area. All countries should make these rules.Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

It has been proved that smoking kills. In some countries it has been made illegal for people to smoke in public places expect in certain area. All countries should make these rules.
Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Research has proven smoking to be bad for both active and passive smokers. Some people are of the view that the best way to eradicate smoking would to ban all forms of smoking in public places. However, there is a section of society that feels that taking such a step will infringe on the rights of smokers. Smoking is harmful not only for the individuals but also for society.

Firstly, it could be unfair with people who are smoking if government will apply total ban on tobacco, and it will also effect economy in some manner as well. But if the question is about the wellbeing of people Government should do that compromise. May be a small group of people will be against with this decision. But it will be totally one side if government allow people to smoke on public places. There will be many side effects of it, either it is social or physical. For example, smoking in public place couldn’t be hidden from children. They will try to follow elders and will start smoking on early age. In addition, it is also harmful for those people who not smoking but have to stand beside the person who is smoking on public places. This make it clear that smoking in public is not advisable at all.

Secondly, government may be receive and good amount of tax money from tobacco products, but at the end, government will have to spend lots of money for hospitals and medicines to cure those people who are suffering cancer because of tobacco consumption. Furthermore, providing special smoking zone for small group of people will cost a lot to government. This money can be used in some important sectors which is more important and primary requirement for nation.

Sentence: But if the question is about the wellbeing of people Government should do that compromise.
Suggestion: Refer to people and Government

Sentence: But it will be totally one side if government allow people to smoke on public places.
Description: The fragment government allow people is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace allow with verb, past tense

for those people who not smoking
for those people who are not smoking

government may be receive
government may receive

some important sectors which is more important
some important sectors which are more important

Need a conclusion paragraph. like this:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...