It has been said, "Not everything that is learned is contained in books." Compare and contrast the knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why? Use specific reasons and example to

In past decades, the incidence of people who took their knowledge mainly from books was increased. But generally, no one can deny the role of experience in improving the work and considering an important source to gain a knowledge. Under these two different points of views, the majority of people were divided. I will try to look at these directions from their sights.

Actually, when we talk about the books, we put the light on one of the majestic sources especially among educated layers in the society. It has a deep roots in those who learned and graduated from the universities. Those graduates, is very important firstly to learn the theory and then to practice what they learned. This fact should be taken for example in medicine and engineering. Because they must know a lot of things before touch the patients or buildings. Even for other works which seems to be doesn’t need reading,it will be a nice picture of working if they do a combination between both sources of knowledge.

In contrast, there are a different ways of thinking about gaining knowledge. Practice,practice,practice and build up your experience by your own trials is one of these ways. Attempt one hundred times and no one will be like you even those who read a set of textures. Those people who go with this direction have a practical work like in industries for example. They try always to explain that their works doesn’t need to spent time in sitting and reading. The more you practice, the more you have an experience.

In my vision, when looking for the best, we must draw a beauty art of both books and experience. Those different ways doesn’t fight each other, actually, they complete each other. By additional reading on top of practice, the experience will be great in little time, and vice versa. So, we must not be in close room and argued with blind thinking.

It has a deep roots
It has a deep root

Those graduates, is very important firstly to learn the theory and then to practice what they learned
For those graduates, it is very important firstly to learn the theory and then to practice what they learned

their works doesn’t need to spent time
their works don’t need to spend time

Even for other works which seems to be doesn’t need reading

Those different ways doesn’t fight each other
Those different ways don’t fight each other

we must not be in close room
we must not be in a close room