As languages such as English Spanish and Mandarin become more widely spoken there is a fear that many minority languages may die out Some countries have taken steps to protect minority languages What is your view of this practice Give reasons for your ans

As languages such as English, Spanish and Mandarin become more widely spoken, there is a fear that many minority languages may die out. Some countries have taken steps to protect minority languages. What is your view of this practice?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from own knowledge or experience.

nowadays, language is the very best and easiest way to communicate and contact with each other. but some popular languages like English, Spanish, etc. can disappear some minority languages that can cause some pros and cons.

first of all, if a language vanish in a country, that nationality will be in a critical position on the world. for instance, if a country can not communicate with the abroad countries, it is obvious that it will face lots of really crucial problems. such as getting unimportant by other countries.

thus, when a language is destroyed, communicating will be much more easier unlike the citizens of that country, and there is no need to learn other mind-blowing languages. plus, this phenomenon can get all of the countries integrated to each other.

all in all, I believe that, communication would be easier with low amount of language but it's disappearance can make the country fell apart, and they should do anything they possibly can, to keep it existing in the world.

language is the very best and easiest way to communicate
language is the best and easiest way to communicate

can disappear some minority languages
can make some minority languages disappear

if a language vanish in a country
if a language vanishes in a country

communicating will be much more easier
communicating will be much easier

Minimum 250 words wanted

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.