In the last 20 years there have been significant developments in the field of information technology (IT), for example the World Wide Web and communication by email. However, these developments in IT are likely to have more negative effects than positive

In the last 20 years there have been significant developments in the field of information technology (IT), for example the World Wide Web and communication by email. However, these developments in IT are likely to have more negative effects than positive in the future.

To what extent do you agree with this view?

The last two decades have seen enormous in the way people’s life affected by IT, with many advances in this field. However these technological advances brought up many benefits to the world, it can be argued that these developments are negative impacts than positive.

To begin, email has made communication, especially abroad, much simpler and faster, resulting a numerous benefits for commerce and business. The way we can communicate any time so the information can exchanges very fast. Furthermore use of world wide web we can get more detail on the specific subjects and area. Also we can able to get different idea’s from different country people.

In addition people can access news, online medical advice, online education courses and much more via the internet. It is the evident that these improvements made life far easier and more convenient for large number of people.

Nevertheless, effects of this new technology have not all been beneficial. For example many people feel that the widespread use of email is destroying traditional forms of communication like letter writing, face to face interaction and telephone conversation. This could result in decline of socialize interaction with each other in day to day life. This has led to many concerns regarding children accessing unsuitable websites and it will be spoil their lives. This kind of problem might even get worse in the future at least until take some control and regulated systems are set up.

In conclusion, developments of IT brought up many benefits, yet I believe developments relating new technology are likely to produce many negative effects in the future that must be addressed if we are to avoid damaging impacts to individuals and society.

The last two decades have seen enormous in the way people’s life affected by IT,
The last two decades have seen enormous changes in the way people’s life affected by IT,

Sentence: The way we can communicate any time so the information can exchanges very fast.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to can and exchanges

these developments are negative impacts than positive.
these developments have more negative impacts than positives.

Also we can able to get different idea’s
Also we are able to get different ideas

This could result in decline of socialize interaction
This could result in the decline of socialized interaction

and it will be spoil their lives.
and it will spoil their lives.

Sentence: This kind of problem might even get worse in the future at least until take some control and regulated systems are set up.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to until and take