Many children today find it difficult to concentrate or pay attention in school. What could you think are the possible causes? What are the possible solutions?

One of the possible causes of difficult student to learning in school is concentrate to learn. Consentrate student is important of learning. Problem first is the possible causes of concentrate student because the teacher when teaching in the class. The teacher use approach teaching and learning with direct instruction or one way teaching from teacher to student. Many student ask : “i can’t”. A belief student is important for concentrate learning. Perception improving student to learning, if perception is negatif, spirit to learn lose.

The example if student mathematics learn in the class, then the teacher to teaching and learning only one way then student not active in the class. Abbility high order thinking mathematics skill not develop. To can develop abbility high order thinking mathematics skill is student involve active in the class. By the way abbility high orded thinking mathematics skills it is five skill that is understanding, communication, problem solving, representation, reasoning.

Problem solving skill is fourt level that is understanding problem, strategic to solve the problem, problem solving and lookback. Reasoning skill is two skills that is analogi skill and generalitations skill. So, not only perception student but activities student in the class it is to improve.

Problem second is the book use in school is not very a lot of, becouse the school not have many money to pay the book. Maybe, if i come to that school, i will ask : “i bring this book because i thougt you might like to have a use at it”. The book is very important to guide to learn.

Sentence: One of the possible causes of difficult student to learning in school is concentrate to learn.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and concentrate

Sentence: Problem first is the possible causes of concentrate student because the teacher when teaching in the class.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

is important for concentrate learning.
is important to concentrate on learning.

Sentence: The example if student mathematics learn in the class, then the teacher to teaching and learning only one way then student not active in the class.
Description: The fragment mathematics learn in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace learn with verb, past participle
Description: The fragment way then student is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace then with adjective

Sentence: Abbility high order thinking mathematics skill not develop.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to Abbility and high

Sentence: To can develop abbility high order thinking mathematics skill is student involve active in the class.
Suggestion: Refer to abbility and high

Sentence: Reasoning skill is two skills that is analogi skill and generalitations skill.
Suggestion: Refer to generalitations and skill

Sentence: So, not only perception student but activities student in the class it is to improve.
Suggestion: Refer to activities and student

Sentence: Problem second is the book use in school is not very a lot of, becouse the school not have many money to pay the book.
Description: can you re-write this sentence? a lot of errors

Sentence: Perception improving student to learning, if perception is negatif, spirit to learn lose.
Error: negatif Suggestion: negative

Error: abbility Suggestion: ability

Sentence: By the way abbility high orded thinking mathematics skills it is five skill that is understanding, communication, problem solving, representation, reasoning.
Error: orded Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: abbility Suggestion: ability

Sentence: Problem solving skill is fourt level that is understanding problem, strategic to solve the problem, problem solving and lookback.
Error: fourt Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: lookback Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: analogi Suggestion: analogy
Error: generalitations Suggestion: generalizations

Error: becouse Suggestion: because

Sentence: Maybe, if i come to that school, i will ask : i bring this book because i thougt you might like to have a use at it.
Error: thougt Suggestion: thought