In many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it as a valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibility.

Nowadays, children are working and being paid in some parts of the world. As a consequence, majority of population disagree with this occasion and believe that, children should spend their time for learning school subjects. However, others think that, it is essential life experience for adolescences, which can teach them to take more liability. In this essay I will describe my own opinion about the statement.

My first point is that, children often engaged in easy type of work, such as newspapers delivering or selling lemonades. I think, it is important lesson of university of life. For example, children learn how to control their finances in the future. Moreover, they fortify vital skills for business, namely, communication with customer. It is also possible that, they will find avenues for their future career. For instance, Warren Buffett bought his first stocks for $15 and sold them for $36 a couple of weeks later, when he was a child. Now he is one of the richest and biggest investors in the world. So, early working experience could play particular role in one’s life.

My second point is that, children can make serious mistake preferring work to education. For example, one of my neighbors began to work at childhood and left his school. Now he runs only one small shop and his incomes are not enough for his family. That is to say that, children should spend their time for really essential things such as sports and education. Although, children can work at their leisure time.

Summarizing, early life experience at work might be useful for children’s well-being. However, they should not forget about their study and sport activities.

it is essential life experience
it is an essential life experience

it is important lesson
it is an important lesson