In many countries, children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it as valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibility.Discuss both these views and give your o

In many countries, children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it as valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibility.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Nowadays, everyone is crazy about moneymaking. Media's portray of materialistic life styles has compelled parents to engage their children in different kinds of paid jobs. Aiming to share responsibility of earning and gaining experience, some people think its is righteous way while others argue that this may hinder their study routine and make them less courteous.

To begin with, encouraging children to take a job is helpful in refining their personalities as well as helping them widen their work experience. Children are made to realize this way that how hard its is to ea...

think its is righteous way
think its is a righteous way