Many countries now face an economic downturn so it is better for each country to focus on its own problems rather than helping other countries. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Due to the vast increase of crisis rates over the last decades, during the past of the years fear has prompted that international governments prefer supporting self-aid assistance to relying on multilateral help. In this essay I will set forth the two main reasons as to why I am in discord with such a statement before hashing out a reasoned conclusion.

Firstly, a nation needs aid from their compatriots in order to thrive and prosper efficiently. For instance, had it not been for the help provided by the IMF, many countries would have encountered themselves in precarious situations. These sort of organizations, which are conformed by every single nation, are essential to balance economy worldwide.

Secondly, were nations to deny assistance from and to other countries, a basic sense of humanity would be deteriorated. As an accurate study in children's behaviour conducted by a pedagogue specialised at Oxford University has demonstrated, 78% of infants act emotionally regarding what they observe from their surroundings. Therefore, as a result, it is clear that children would learn a detrimental lesson in life if such a policy was implemented.

To conclude, I consider that the best approach to combat poverty is to help one another. In this way, humanity would obtain a significant growth not only economically but also emotionally. Were this method to be followed, more people would benefit.

Sentence: As an accurate study in children's behaviour conducted by a pedagogue specialised at Oxford University has demonstrated, 78 of infants act emotionally regarding what they observe from their surroundings.
Error: specialised Suggestion: No alternate word

Minimum 250 words wanted.

More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…