In many countries today there are many highly qualified graduates without employment. What factors may have caused this situation and what in your opinion can should be done about it? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from you

In many countries today there are many highly qualified graduates without employment. What factors may have caused this situation and what in your opinion can should be done about it? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your knowledge or experience.

Nowadays, many countries are highly qualified graduates but is not easy to find job. Philippines is one of example. There are many factors can be tackle in this situation.

Firstly, students of Bachelor in Nursing gets high percentage are graduated yearly. The competition are hard to get a job. Basically some company checked where school did they finished their studied. Mostly they hired the applicants from a famous school. In fact it is not fair for those who graduated in other provinces. Secondly, salary is mainly problem. And you are lucky if they hired you as a staff nurse but the problem you will received low salary more than you expect. Apparently government hospital will abused nurses because that they know nurses need experienced to worked in their field and it is the one of requirement to work abroad. One of example they worked overtime but still it is not enough. More often those who have connection inside the hospital are highly get in. Nurses who have not connection that they wait for so long until patience is over. These matter many nurses tried to escape in their own country.

To sum it up many nurses they choose to worked in other country just to get a high salary or to worked in other field just to survived. In conclusion, the government should aware in these matter. Give them opportunity to practice their profession and especially the freshly graduates. Putting enough fund to the private and government hospital and give them right or increased salary for the workers. Another way many hospital should open more activities or hired volunteer nurses to have experience while waiting for the position as a regular nurse instead waiting for nothing or stayed at home. If they implement this situation many nurses will stay to their country and happily practiced their profession.

many countries are highly qualified graduates but is not easy to find job.
many countries have highly qualified graduates who are not easy to find jobs.

Philippines is one of example.
Philippine is one of examples.

There are many factors can be tackle in this situation.
There are many factors which can be tackle in this situation.

students of Bachelor in Nursing gets high percentage are graduated yearly.
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

salary is mainly problem.
salary is mainly a problem.

Sentence: The competition are hard to get a job.
Description: The fragment The competition is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: And you are lucky if they hired you as a staff nurse but the problem you will received low salary more than you expect.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to will and received

Sentence: Apparently government hospital will abused nurses because that they know nurses need experienced to worked in their field and it is the one of requirement to work abroad.
Suggestion: Refer to will and abused
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and worked

are highly get in.
are highly getting in.

Sentence: To sum it up many nurses they choose to worked in other country just to get a high salary or to worked in other field just to survived.
Suggestion: Refer to to and worked
Suggestion: Refer to to and survived

better to have 4-5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...

-------------------