In many countries today there are many highly qualified graduates without employment.What factors may have caused this situation and what, in your opinion, can/should be done about it?

In many countries today there are many highly qualified graduates without employment.
What factors may have caused this situation and what, in your opinion, can/should be done about it?

It no longer startles us to hear that college students become unemployed after graduation. But this phenomenon does sting us a bit. After years of education, devotion, and dedication, unemployment is by no means the fair result. Various factors attribute to this situation and proper actions should be taken to tackle the problem.

Certainly, many people would blame the unpromising job market for this. It is undeniable that the current job market is far from satisfying and the competition has never been so intense. But it is also the truth that numerous job vacancies do not have any applicant while others are facing overwhelming interviewee.

This lead us to another causation, that is the needs of the job market are inconsistent with the graduates qualification. The needs of some popular professions like doctor, lawyer, banker, accountant, etc. has already saturated while the needs of other less ideal jobs like mechanism, roofing, nursing, to name but a few, cannot be satisfied.

In addition, some of the trained student are not well informs of the up-to-date hunting information. On one hand, the student stayed in the ivory tower does not have first hand information about the job vacancies. On the other hand, the employers usually do not have access to the campus, thus lead to the gap between the campus and the job market.

Another probable reason is that companies prefer to hire those with a working experience rather than student fresh form campus. It is commonplace that employers would give priority to those who graduated form a less well-know university as long as they have working experience. For some employer, they thinks that the know-how knowledge speaks louder than the theoretical knowledge.

Facing the harsh employment situation, effective measure can be conducted to alleviate this. For one thing, stimulus or subsidies could be delivered to those less-popular majored students. For another, companies should launch more on-campus recruitment so that student can get the most up-to-date job information. Furthermore, student should be encouraged to attend more internships and school should pay attention to the practical exercise of the student.

All in all, it has become a pressing task to solve the unemployment situation among the high qualified graduates. If the schools, companies and student join hand, we can expect a brighter future for the university graduate.

This lead us to another causation,
This leads us to another causation,
This led us to another causation,

For some employer, they thinks
For some employers, they think

future for the university graduate.
future for the university graduates.

better to have 4-5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...