Many offenders commit more crimes after serving the first punishment. Why is this happening .what measures can be taken to solve this problem

Few years back, an international research conducted in which, the statistics showed that humans are able of becoming insensitive both physical and mental, after certain amount of exposure and time. Since advancements are in process in each filed, law and orders in many nations are revised. Therefore, these amendments made a number of changes in behaviors of society.

First and foremost, when a person gets engaged in any kind of crime, the sense of guilt doesn’t sustain long enough and eventually switch off. One of the reasons among many factors is the leniency in laws and orders by the government as well the reduction of punishment on guilty prisoners. Therefore, counseling is required to help each individual to make a new start of life.

Secondly, different aspects like world-wide economical crisis, amendments in law & order, social and moral pressures are leading towards crime line. As a result, all of these together bring about the youth to opt criminal and immoral acts in order to fulfill their needs. Hence, future planning of introducing full and part-time jobs, loans, funds and scholarships by the governments can improve the outcome.

Lastly, a certain number of people especially youngsters sometimes engaged in crimes for fun. Usually they start with minor crimes and end up getting strangulated in robberies, smuggling etc. For this reason, preventive acts such as moral classes at primitive level will help youth generation to work with dignity.

In conclusion, stepwise measures should be taken in order to make permanent changes in nations. Local as well as international awareness programs, school campaigns can assure prosper and crime free society.

becoming insensitive both physical and mental,
becoming insensitive both physically and mentally,

a certain number of people especially youngsters sometimes engaged in crimes for fun.
a certain number of people especially youngsters sometimes are engaged in crimes for fun.