Many parents think it is necessary to teach children about money. Do you agree or disagree? Include your own reasons and share your experience and knowledge.

As a general rule, in some families, parents contemplate that in order to make a good impression on children, he has to be taught about money. Overall, i agree with that idea, but, in my opinion, the child must also predict and figure out how he can utilize it.

Money is the thing that we have to pay attention on where we spend it. On one hand, the reason why i agree with it is there are lots of affluent families which their sons are not contented. He sees much money inborn and that is why, he likes free money to spend. In addition, he can also harm himself through buying hazardous facilities. For instance, there is an acquaintance who is well-off spent his father’s money on drug and drinks, and as a result, unfortunately he was jailed. Otherwise, some more emergency cases can happen.

It is my belief that if you want a child to learn spending rules he will observe his father. More considerably, if his father is a true and straightforward person there is not enormous problem seen. It is undeniable that there is a hereditary connection through father and child or children. The child takes after what his father looks like, he always attempt to trust, believe him indeed , and he will imitate his father.(he will take an example by his father).

In conclusion, the child has to learn about it by himself, but if the parents insist on teaching it must not be in his childhood. It must have taught when he is in mother’s womb….

why i agree with it is there are lots of affluent families
why i agree with it is that there are lots of affluent families

there is not enormous problem seen
there is no enormous problem to be seen

he always attempt to trust,
he always attempts to trust,

the child has to learn about it by himself
Description: 'it' refers to what?