In many parts of the world there is continuous coverage of sport on television. Some people belive that this discourages the young from taking part in anay sport themselves.Discuss this view and give your opinion.

Nowadays sport news are constantly updated and reported: especially the ones about football or volleyball are followed by many supporters and the audience registered is often significant. However some people believe that this continuous coverage of the sports on television does not really encourage taking part in them.

Actually I think that this affirmation is not completely true, because many people follow a sport since they do it and they just enjoy watching it at professional levels. Moreover this constant boost from television can help lazy people to start to train and busy ones to learn to cut a space of their time to exercise.

The real problem in fact, in my opinion begins when sport becomes an addiction: it can seem a stereotype the man sat in front of the television watching a football match but is becoming -in these days and ages- true.

Furthermore many athletes have started to assume drugs or various types of amphetamines to improve their abilities and they send in this way a very negative message to who support them.

Another sad episode that concern sport addiction throw media and television is provided by Italy that is transmitting in this period more sport events than news from the first Italian woman on the space.

To conclude, I retain that is our behaviour that can really make the difference: the media in fact will continue to report all the news about sport, athletes and many other events. The point is our reaction to their message: we can improve ourselves, take example, train a or we can start to live for it losing the cognition of reality.

Don't put one sentence as one paragraph. Need to expand your ideas.