Many people believe that educati.Discuss the causes and offer some possible solutions to it.

Many people believe that educati.
Discuss the causes and offer some possible solutions to it.

SinMany people believe that educati.
Discuss the causes and offer some possible solutions to it.Many people believe that educati.
Discuss the causes and offer some possible solutions to it.ce early in the present century, the decline in educational standards, particularly in terms of literacy and numberacy has received considerable attention. Schools appear to be less attractive in accordance with truancy and giving
The issue can be mind their offsprings to focus on studying. In the past, mothers are usually responsible for hous usually lack of concern and motivation for their studying from their parents.

Further and mordying. In the past few years, teachers were able to maintain order through the use of corporal pu to control their stubborn students. This results in misbehaviour and discouraging learning process.

In order to stemy need. It is also a good idea to take some time off work or recreation periods to spend more timoften the most effective method of behaviour management.

By way of conclusion, this issue is unlikely to be resolved in the short term. It is by no means insurmountable, the only ways to encourage learning process.

Sentence: In this essay, I intend to analyse the sources of this phenomenon and what can be done to address the problem and reverse the trend.
Error: analyse Suggestion: analyze