Many people say that the only way to guarantee getting a good job is to complete a course of university education. Others claim that it is better to start work after school and gain experience in the world of work.How far do you agree or disagree with the

Nowadays having a career and a respectable job seems to be very hard: this is the reason why some people say that the only way to get a good job is to complete a course of university education.

In fact, according to what they believe, only finishing the courses the students will be prepared enough with their competencies to make their first steps in the working world: university are supposed to form them, teaching them to be polite to their professors and precise in respecting deadlines.

However, some other people are convinced that is better to start working immediately after school: the students learn to apply from the beginning their theoretical knowledge and gain a certain experience which would result very useful more they proceed in their job and get possibly in future a better one.

Although I can agree partially with this second view, I think that if students start to work after school, the range of jobs they can choose is limited because especially today, certain specific competences and characteristics are required during interviews and most of the times, coming from a prestigious university open more doors to students that finished the courses than the others who left to work.

To conclude, I believe that is suggestible to finish to study but thinking properly about the future: a good university is not enough to guarantee a job if students don't show their worth and don't take seriously what they do.

university are supposed to form them
universities are supposed to form them

are convinced that is better to start
are convinced that it is better to start

and gain a certain experience which would result very useful more
and gain a certain experience which would be very useful

I believe that is suggestible
I believe that it is suggestible

Minimum 250 words wanted

Don't put one sentence as one paragraph.