Many people think that money brings happiness, but others think that having too much money is a problem. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

It is noticeable that nowadays, people believe happiness depends on money. But the others contemplate that the more money you have, the more troubles you are in... I strongly agree with the second group,and let me analyze, investigate my opinion.

From my point of view, there are a lot of advantages and disadvantages. Firstly, if you are affluent,obviously, you would like to spend your money on something which is required by yourself. For instance,you can buy a new brand telephone or a car. Undoubtedly, you will feel luck and fortune for a moment. But, have you ever thought if you lose them what would happen?-"NO". Money is the thing which makes your life convenient and comfortable for a moment, and most of the people do not wish this life. On the other hand, in the society the most well-off people are followed by burglars who want to steal your all the jewelry and cash. Unfortunately, they can harm your family members, let alone your house or money.

Moreover, you are middle-income or bad-off people it means either you work you get a normal salary or you employ but get a minuscule salary. Although you do not get a high salary but you are also happy with your family.this is the something which can be named "REAL HAPPINESS". You not are able to do all the rich persons have done and of course, it is not worth to do it. It is considerable that your conscious is at is( is in comfort) ... That is why one advantage prevents all the disadvantages.

In conclusion, it is more sufficient that having little money,but not too much. As I explained, money does not bring the happiness. It is on the contrary, the more you get money, the more hardships you earn

it is more sufficient that having little money,but not too much
it is more sufficient to have little money,but not too much