Many people like to wear fashionable clothes. Why do you think this is the case? Is this a good or a bad thing?

The inevitable trend of changes in clothing pattern has been in pursuit since time immemorial and is predicted to rise in upcoming days. Modern people always show preference to trendy looks and wear fashionable outfits; however, whether this trend is advantageous or unfriendly is being discussed in following paragraphs with its possible reasons.

Multifarious causes can be accounted for this ever inclination towards trendy clothes. Firstly, having a spectacular look is aim of every modern individual and it is generally thought by them that these stylish clothes not only attract attention of public but also make them look impeccable. Multi-checkered shirts, elegant trousers leave a deep print on viewer's psychology and people enjoy a unique status in society. Secondly, it is human tendency that they feel bored by wearing similar clothes everyday; hence, they always want something fresh and alluring.This is also a reason that why they change dressing styles expeditiously.

It seems to me that advantages of this tend outweigh the disadvantages. Taking the benefits into account, the most prominent one is these cloths make people feel more confident and they generally get pleased when others appreciate their looks. Even if a person is not blessed with naturally good looks, they can make themselves more presentable by dressing well.Nevertheless, some youngsters often spend insane amounts of money on clothes and other accessories which makes them crazy and spendthrift.

In the end, it can be concluded that this trend has both advantages and disadvantages. Fashion is good as long as it helps people feel good about them but, when it becomes an obsession, it does more harm than good.

and is predicted to rise in upcoming days.
and is predicted to rise in the upcoming days.

having a spectacular look is aim of every modern individual
having a spectacular look is the aim of every modern individual

the most prominent one is these cloths make people feel more confident
the most prominent one is that these cloths make people feel more confident

some youngsters often spend insane amounts of money on clothes and other accessories which makes them crazy and spendthrift.
some youngsters often spend insane amounts of money on clothes and other accessories which make them crazy and spendthrift.
some youngsters often spend insane amounts of money on clothes and other accessories, which makes them crazy and spendthrift.