Many schools these days have problems with poor student behavior Why do you think these problems occur What could be done to tackle these problems

Many schools these days have problems with poor student behavior. Why do you think these problems occur? What could be done to tackle these problems

A generation ago schoolchildren were utterly active and modest. Nonetheless, over the last few years although strict rule in schools, student behavior has deteriorated because of particular reasons. Unless this issue is solved, our education prospect will suffer from spoiled pupils and it gives arise youngsters to become more violent. This essay will look at causes of this and propose some solution.

One of the obvious problems on student behavior is that they usually watch violent TV programs and play computer games which contaminate humankind thought in their leisure time instead of doi...

and propose some solution
and propose some solutions

The way forward might be both government and parents should take the responsibility
The way forward might be that both government and parents should take the responsibility

Sentence: To sum up, I think badly behaved syudent in schools is one of the hot discussing problems and it hasn't solved totally for better side.
Error: syudent Suggestion: student

Duplicate words or sentences. Look:

Sentences could be polished.