Many students have to study subjects which they do not like some people think this is a complete waste of time Do u agree or disagree with this statement

Many students have to study subjects which they do not like, some people think this is a complete waste of time, Do u agree or disagree with this statement?

A large numbers of students have faced the tricky situation which they need to pick up university subjects. It has been argued that it is a hug waste to study the boring courses. In my view, I donnot agree with that, because students can build all-sided knowledge by learning the uninteresting subjects, and teachers are able to make class more interesting for them.

To begin with, students can benefit from systematic education including various subjects. Student, especially primary and high school students, should have theoretical knowledge to build the foundation in order to study in university. Besides that, music and sport classes also available to cultivate their creative talent, and build physical fitness, all of which are important equally for students. Therefore, I think primary and high school student should take all subject designed by National Education Department, and they have freedom to decide the knowledge what they interested in university.

In addition, teachers are good bridges bringing student’s interest in class. Student can gain interest from their teachers which are humorous or attractive. For example, when I was a high school student, I really not into history class, but I changed my mind just because a pretty and funny graduate teacher came to teach me in year 12.

However, this is not to say forcing student to study the uninteresting courses doesnot harm at all. I believe, of course, there is a negative emotion impact on students. As a consequence, students are likely to increase ore stress because of annoying mood, it is bad for them.

In conclusion, it is necessary that primary and high school student should take some unteresting subject, but we also need to pay attention to the negative effects. By doing so we can ensure young people can have a good education.

and teachers are able to make class more interesting for them.
Description: 'them' refers to what?

music and sport classes also available to cultivate
music and sport classes are also available to cultivate

all of which are important equally for students.
all of which are equally important for students.

I really not into history class
I really do not get into history class

take some unteresting subject
take some uninterested subjects

Sentence: However, this is not to say forcing student to study the uninteresting courses doesnot harm at all.
Error: doesnot Suggestion: does not

More compound or complex sentences wanted.