Many young people change their jobs and careers. What are the reasons? Does advantages out weight the disadvantages?

Recently, there have been widely differing views on a common issue whether young generation should change their jobs and careers or not. This essay will point out the reasons as well as its advantages and disadvantages.

Initially, the main reason of changing jobs and careers in many parts of young generation is that they choose the wrong careers. Many young people pursue a career which is different from either their study programme or their passion, because of the lack of orientation from both parents and school. Moreover, the young, with their passion, are passionate in seeking job satisfaction based on salary, working environment and promotional opportunities. Another reason of that common phenomenon is the advance in technology especially in the media which help young people easily access to job postings on Web and find new opportunities.

There is no doubt that young people are likely to gain more experience and knowledge when they change their jobs or even careers. In addition, they can expand their relationship by keeping contacts with both old and new colleges, which will help them in the future career. As every coin has two sides, it is quite hard to find a job in today’s unstable economy, when the unemployment rate is still increasing. If young employees change their jobs too frequently, their next employers will be more hesitate to recruit them, since companies nowadays are looking for loyal employees.

In conclusion, in my opinion, there are more merits than drawbacks that the young can obtain from changing jobs. Even though failure is inevitable, with the experience they have got, they surely can find their dream career and are on the right path toward their future.

will be more hesitate
will be more hesitated

"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. More sentences varieties wanted.