Many young people leaving school think that going to university will give them higher wages, superior career prospects and greater job satisfaction. However, they would do better to get a job and start earning as soon as possible.

Over the last few years, a growing number of people hold a view that after finishing school young people have to attend universities in order to gain more knowledge or experience which can be helpful for their career. However, other people claim that studying at the university is time consuming and instead of going university they can start to earn money as soon as possible. I strongly believe that attending university is the best choice young people. In this essay, I am going to give reasons to support my idea.

First of all, it is undeniable that finding a job is much easier for educated people because most employers require people who have graduated from university and have good job skills. Therefore, people who want to apply for a job with high salary have to study hard or at least to have a high education.

On the other hand, people who graduated from university feel more confident in community. These people are more respected by society. Because graduates are expanded their eyesight by gathering more information which they can not gain from common life or experience.

In conclusion, students not only can learn a plenty of new knowledge from the books but they can also learn much more necessary experience such as how to arrange time and how to cooperate with other people. I would recommend that people should not be focused on a career. They should go to university to have new experiences and learn about themselves and the world they live in.

More content wanted at essay body.