Meat production requires relatively more land than crop production. Some people think that as land is becoming scarce, the world’s meat consumption should be reduced.What measures could be taken to reduce the world’s meat consumption? What kinds of proble

Meat production requires relatively more land than crop production. Some people think that as land is becoming scarce, the world’s meat consumption should be reduced.
What measures could be taken to reduce the world’s meat consumption? What kinds of problem might such measures cause?

At all times the majority of human beings tend to consume animal meat and it is not surprising that, hunting was almost the basic activity of ancient people. However, in today’s world some people are against of slaughtering animals and consuming their meat claiming that meat consumption also needs large areas for keeping animals. In this essay I will take at both sides of meat consumption.

First of all, we have to acknowledge that, meat is much more nutritious as well as energetic food compared with vegetable. For example, when a person hungry he is less likely to be full with vegetable or other kind of food as he is after eating meat. In addition, dozens of people are engaged in meat consumption business which provides them with their daily income. As an example, we can show the workers of any large stock-farm. Therefore, reducing the world’s meat consumption will bring its various setbacks.

Nevertheless, meat consumption has its negative effects as well. First, it is the violation of animal rights. Additionally, it is undeniable fact that, modern world suffer from obesity which basically occurs due to the widespread meat consumption. Secondly, consuming meat regularly can accelerate of becoming older. For instance, the late of 20th century medical research has identified a number of diseases that happen due to daily meat consumption. Moreover, in order to keep animals and consume their meat large vacant areas are demanded which is a big problem of today’s world.

Therefore, taking its negative sides into account I am in support of reducing meat consumption. Those who are engaged in meat consumption should be hired in vegetable plants and those who consume meat regularly should be aware of the negative effects of meat and buckle down to the development of a fresher world!

when a person hungry
when a person is hungry

it is undeniable fact that,
it is an undeniable fact that,

modern world suffer from obesity
modern world suffers from obesity

More content wanted for 'What measures could be taken to reduce the world’s meat consumption? '