Mobile phones

Mobile phones

Technology has made world a global village ."failure is the pillar of success" is a famous saying to be honest and respectfull to our work. "mobile phone" is an electronic device which was invented after facing lot of problem.here, this essay will account for advantages as well as disadvantages of using mobile according to my own perception.

According to formers view,first and foremost, nowadays mobile has become part and parcel of everyone's life as people use mobile to communicate with their near and dear one's through chatting,messeges,social sities and so on.another main benifit of keeping mobiles is that it provides 'amusement' as one can listen to music,watch videos and can play games along with this one can browse internet on it and download songs,videos,games,prospectus and can broaden the horizon of knowledge by gathering bundle of knowledge it has another benefits too like paying online bills,transfering or withdrawling cash,selling/purchasing new or old objects easily. furthermore,there are some social sities famously facebook,yahoo,skype,twitter and many more, which helps in remaining upto date with fashion as well with knowledge.as "every coin has two side" mobile phone has darker side too.

Firstly,"excess of every thing is bad" is a good saying to teach us a good lesson . adults use mobile in wrong manner by making fake calls ,identification,capturing illegal clips,picture that could disturb someone physically or mentally . moreover,there are some vulgar sities available on internet that put's nagetive impact on children mind adding to this terrorists use mobile to cause serious damage to mankind. children more oftenly use mobile to play games for long time which is not good for their health. so,there are numerous another disadvantages which cannot be discussed individually.

From my notion,one should use any object by keeping in mind the both good and bad impacts of the particular thing . thus,children should be kept away from using the the mobile until they become mature to understand it.

To recaptulate, technology can be both boon an bane so one must know about its usage.

there are numerous another disadvantages
there are numerous other disadvantages

Sentence: bundle of knowledge it has another benefits too
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and benefits

moreover,there are some vulgar sities available on internet that put's nagetive impact on children mind adding to this terrorists use mobile
Suggestion: Refer to this and terrorists

Sentence: From my notion,one should use any object by keeping in mind the both good and bad impacts of the particular thing . thus,children should be kept away from using the the mobile until they become mature to understand it.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and the

Sentence: Technology has made world a global village .'failure is the pillar of success' is a famous saying to be honest and respectfull to our work.
Error: respectfull Suggestion: respectful

Sentence: According to formers view,first and foremost, nowadays mobile has become part and parcel of everyone's life as people use mobile to communicate with their near and dear one's through chatting,messeges,social sities and so on.another main benifit of keeping mobiles is that it provides 'amusement' as one can listen to music,watch videos and can play games along with this one can browse internet on it and download songs,videos,games,prospectus and can broaden the horizon of knowledge by gathering
Error: sities Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: messeges Suggestion: messages
Error: benifit Suggestion: benefit

Sentence: bundle of knowledge it has another benefits too like paying online bills,transfering or withdrawling cash,selling/purchasing new or old objects easily. furthermore,there are some social sities famously facebook,yahoo,skype,twitter and many more, which helps in remaining upto date with fashion as well with knowledge.as 'every coin has two side' mobile phone has darker side too.
Error: withdrawling Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: upto Suggestion: unto
Error: transfering Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Firstly,'excess of every thing is bad' is a good saying to teach us a good lesson . adults use mobile in wrong manner by making fake calls ,identification,capturing illegal clips,picture that could disturb someone physically or mentally . moreover,there are some vulgar sities available on internet that put's nagetive impact on children mind adding to this terrorists use mobile to cause serious damage to mankind. children more oftenly use mobile to play games for long time which is not good
Error: oftenly Suggestion: often
Error: nagetive Suggestion: native

Sentence: To recaptulate, technology can be both boon an bane so one must know about its usage.
Error: recaptulate Suggestion: recapitulate

Don't forget punctuation marks.
Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.
Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.