Mobile phones and the internet have made it easier to stay in contact with other people However as a lot of time is spent using telephones and computers there is less face to face contact and direct communication Is the growing use of communications techn

Mobile phones and the internet have made it easier to stay in contact with other people. However, as a lot of time is spent using telephones and computers, there is less face to face contact and direct communication.

Is the growing use of communications technology a positive or a negative development for society.

People nowadays are living in the new modern technologies. In order to be able to interact with other people easily. One of the examples are telephones and computers. This new gadgets has several impact in our daily lives due to less human interactions. In this situation i will be stating the drawback and positive effects in our growing society as well.

To begin with, Mobile phones are highly in demand in our country. People may developed health problems in the long run when they often used in their daily lives. Radiation into their eyes may lead to blurriness and end up to wear eyeglass. Another health condition could be lack of sleep by staying too much using cellphones.

Secondly, computers are being used nowadays in school. Teacher are not much needed in class. However, using computer inside the room, interaction to the people are lessen and may lead to being shy and unsociable in the long run. Apparently it is that the basic communication skills are very essential to individuals especially in schools. Teacher are needed in the future and no computer could rely by human interaction and consequences.

However, in my opinion the advantages of the new gadgets could be life gets easier. OFW is one of the most examples, they can contact to each other at anytime regardless of the locations. Besides, the internet can bring us great convenience to be informed of the latest or stunning news without reading the daily newspaper. Moreover, it is handy to used the mobile phones while in outside by checking map location without holding the paper map.

In conclusion, using new mobile phones and computers they should know how they manage their time to avoid over usage or abuses of the technologies. In order to have time to interact with other people.

This new gadgets has several impact in our daily lives
This new gadget s has several impacts in our daily lives

Sentence: People may developed health problems in the long run when they often used in their daily lives.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to may and developed

when they often used in their daily lives.
when they are used often in people's daily lives.

Teacher are not much needed
Teachers are not much needed

Sentence: Moreover, it is handy to used the mobile phones while in outside by checking map location without holding the paper map.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and used

the new gadgets could be life gets easier.

using new mobile phones and computers they should know how they manage their time
when using new mobile phones and computers, they should know how they manage their time

-----------------------