modern forms of communicate such as email and messaging have reduced the amount of time people spend seeing their friends. this has had a negative effect on their social lives. to what extents do you agree or disagree?

modern forms of communicate such as email and messaging have reduced the amount of time people spend seeing their friends. this has had a negative effect on their social lives.
to what extents do you agree or disagree?

The new incoming technologies such as internet and cellphone regardless of their aim, has separated people and has ruined their relationships. this is the statement what many believe in recently. this can be a correct thought according to many reasons such as too much extension of these technology among human being nowadays; the other possible reason is the incorrect usage of it.

As the first reason, all people around the world started using the new devices without sufficient mention to their own needs. Unfortunately they do not think whether they need exactly the smart phone or not. They tend to use smart phones with many possibilities of communication via internet while they do not really demand this. in my opinion the new devices such as smart phone or tablet are designed for special usages and of course for special people. it is obvious when you pay a phone with many facilities you want to use them so you start communicating with your family and friends via this device. therefore, this is the time you have begun to replace using your phone for phone being in touch instead of your real communication.

on the other hand, unsuitable application of the internet recently resulted into the further distance from the main objective of the messages and emails, which is improving the social life. as the nature of human being is being sociable, scientists and researchers always try to find better and more comfortable ways of communication. but without noticing to their aim, people use it incorrectly and fail their mission. As an example, today in many gatherings all the people just surf on the internet or messaging to their friends or checking their emails instead of talking to each other and having fun together. as another example, many people nowadays prefer messaging to making a phone call or they prefer making a phone call to seeing each other. This incorrect way of using the new technology, has ruined the relationships.

In conclusion, in my point of view one of the main disadvantages of new high tech devices like smart phone is that it is being replaced to the actual relationships. this virtual relationships can be a worrisome phenomenon which should be noticed as soon as possible. If we do not overcome it today, our next generation will face many problems such as communication not virtually.

The new incoming technologies such as internet and cellphone regardless of their aim, has separated people
The new incoming technologies ... have separated people

this is the statement what many believe in recently.
this is the statement that many believe in recently.

Don't forget punctuation marks.
Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.